2021 Scarecrow Contest & Showcase
Time & Location
About the Event
It's that time of year! Time for Scarecrows! Be sure to read over the registration information very carefully.
- 2 categories of Scarecrows: There will be a category for businesses and a category for non-businesses (i.e. families, civic groups, schools, etc.).
- More than $1500 in cash & prizes for the winners: That's right! The winners of the business category will win FREE advertising. The winners of the non-business category will win a CASH prize.
- Entry Fee: There is an entry fee of $25 to be part of the contest. The entry fee will help pay for the advertising of the Scarecrow Contest, and it will also help pay for the cash prize for the winners of the non-business category.
- Voting by the Public: The winners will be voted on by the public. There will be two ways that the public can vote. There will be a QR code that the public can scan with their phones to vote for their favorite. The public will also be able to vote with paper ballots at City Hall and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Announcement of Winners: The announcement of the winners will be done live on the Eatonton Main Street Facebook page on October 30, 2021.
Now that you know the highlights, download the registration form and pay your registration fee. REGISTRATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 1, 2021!!!
Registration forms can also be picked up at the Eatonton Main Street Office, which is located inside City Hall. Registration ends September 23, 2021.
On your mark... Get set... START DECORATING YOUR SCARECROW!